Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thanks for the years of support..

Hi followers,
Has been awhile since i last update my blog.... Do u guys miss me? ;)
Been a very busy year for me... and i would like to thank all my customer for the support.

From 15th Aug'09 - 31st Dec'09, book your makeover session and get a special discount!!!
ROM Package @ $ 120
Wedding actual Day OR Night $150
Wedding actual Day & Night $280
Dinner & Dance/ Function / Events @ $60 (Make-up & Hairstyling)

Book your session now, to avoid disappointment

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi... may i know how do we go about booking appointment with you for a D&D make up cum hair do ?

is it being done at a salon or?

1:42 AM  
Blogger cassoke said...

makeup and hair can be done over at ur place... simply drop me an e-mail or sms.. dont forget to book in advance. Thanks

2:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, can you email me your contact details? I cant see your email anywhere.. my email is moon_leo15@yahoo.com

thanks.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home